How to Update A-NAME record for Go Daddy.
Here are the steps to update your A-NAME record in Go Daddy with attached screenshots.
1. Log in to your Go Daddy Account.
2. Go to Products >> Domains >> Manage
3. Select the domain that points to your Zepo store and go to the option marked "Manage DNS"
4. Find the option for DNS Zone File >> A Host >> Edit Record
5. Change the contents of the box "Points To". Remove the current IP address and add the new IP address as 22.214.171.124.
6. Click Finish and Save your settings.
Refer the below GIF Image.
How to Update A-NAME record for Big Rock/Mitsu
Login to your account.
2. Head to My Account >> Manage Orders >> List Orders.
3. Select the domain that is pointing to your Zepo store.
4. Scroll to the option for DNS Management >> Manage DNS.
5. Select the domain that points to your Zepo store which needs to be updated.
6. Once you select the domain, go to Modify Records
7. Under Destination IP address, remove the current address and change the IP address to 126.96.36.199.
8. Click "Modify Record" and save your settings.