Yes, you can embed Google forms on your product page. This is done by going through following steps :
1. Create Google Form by going to the following link : http://www.wikihow.com/Create-a-Form-Using-Google-Drive .
2. After the form is created, choose 'Embed' option by clicking on 'File' icon from the top menu bar.
3. Copy the URL from the dialog box which gets open :
4. Log on to your Zepo dashboard and open the product on which the form is to be uploaded . Under the product description , click on the HTML tag
5. Copy the URL to the box which gets opened :
6. Save the changes .
Check the product on your store.