If you run a small business blog, one of the most important areas is the comment section. Interaction and audience participation plays a big role in the success of your blog, with direct comments as well as social media sharing.
This is where Disqus help you.
Please go through the below steps to understand how to integrate Disqus on your store.
1. 1. Go to www.disqus.com
2. Click on Sign up
3. Enter the information required and then click on sign up.
4. Click on "I want to install Disqus on my site".
5. Now enter the site name, chose a Unique URL, Select the category and create site.
6. Click on let’s get started.
7. Click on “ I don’t see my platform listed, install manually with Universal code”.
8.Copy the short name, without .disqus.com as shown below with blue highlight.
9. Now on your Store's Dashboard, go to setting>advanced features>Disqus, Switch it on and paste the short name.
YES, THAT IS ALL, IT IS DONE. ENJOY THE COMMENTS FROM YOUR CUSTOMERS :) !!