2. If you are not registered, log in with your facebook ID.
3. Click on My Apps>Add a new App
4. Select the forum where you want your F-connect to work. (Website in this case)
5. Name your app. This can be anything. Ex. F-connect.
6. Click on ‘Create New Facebook App ID’
7. Choose a suitable category for your store and click on ‘Create App ID’
8. Enter the code in the Security Check box and click on ‘submit’.
9. Enter domain name of your website and mobile site URL (optional) and click on ‘Next’ to proceed.
10. Click on the ‘Skip to Developer Dashboard’ link
11. You will be provided with an App ID and App Secret. Copy these two and paste it in a notepad.
12. Log into your Zepo dashboard. Go to SettingsàAdvanced featuresàF-connect and paste the two keys (App ID and App Secret) as shown.
NOTE: Make sure that you do not log in with the same username using which you have created your f-connect account. This will give you an error message saying:
Invalid Scopes: publish_stream, offline_access, status_update.
This message is only shown to developers. Users of your app will ignore these permissions if present. Please read the documentation for valid permissions at: https://developers.facebook.com/docs/facebook-login/permissions