You can easily integrate the WebEngage widget on your online store through the Zepo dashboard. The steps for the same are mentioned below.
Part 1: On WebEngage
1. Go to WebEngage and sign up for the free account.
2. You will get a verification email. Click on the link you received in your email to verify your account.
3. That link will redirect you to your WebEngage Dashboard. Enter your store URL (example: http://www. company_name. in) in the Site Details tab and Save.
4. Now your WebEngage License Code will get generated. You can find the code in the Widget Integration tab, at the bottom. Copy the code and paste it to Notepad.
Part 2: On your Zepo Dashboard
1. Log on to your Zepo dashboard.
2. Go to Manage>>Settings>> Advanced Features>> Web Engage
3. On the Advanced Features page, turn on the WebEngage app.
4. Paste the License Code you generated above in the WebEngage License Code field.
5. Click Save.
PS. WebEngage has 3 features rolled into the widget, under the free plan, viz. Feedback, Survey and Notification. You can choose what all features to turn on in the “Choose Features” tab. You can choose the alignment of your features from your dashboard.