Deferred

More levels of Sub-cagtegories needed

Hi,

While trying to setup the store, I found out that there is only 1 level of sub category that you allow.

This constrains the whole designing aspect and the overall user experience is compromised.

While going through the forum, I have noticed that many people are asking out for this feature but you guys are not taking it up.

I believe this is a feature you must provide to us as it is limiting us.

I hope you will take this into consideration as a priority.

Meanwhile, I will appreciate if, you could guide me as to how I can work around this issue.

Regards,

Varsha

2 people like this idea

Hi Varsha,

We are working on developing this feature.This feature will be live on the platform within a couple of months.However you can create filters ,assign them with respective products and feature those filters on the homepage.Please drop us a mail at support@zepo.in if you have any queries.

Best Regards,

Team Zepo.

Hi, 

Kindly provide us with the option where we can create a sub-option under a sub-option.

Basically in layman terms what we want is "Sub-Sub-Option" and this should not be restricted to one or two levels.

Please Update the status for the same.

Hi Team,

Thank you for the valuable feedback.We have currently kept this feature on hold.We will notify you as soon as this feature is taken into consideration.

Best Regards,

Team Zepo.

Hi

More Levels Of Sub Categories Are Required, by which customers have ease of shopping on every store because sorting particular product from 1000 of products in a sub category is difficult task for every person.

Plese Do the Needful As Soon As Possible.

Regards

Ankur

Bazarfirst.com

Hi Ankur,

Apologies for the inconvenience. We have currently kept this feature on hold.We will notify you as soon as this feature is taken into consideration.

Best Regards,

Team Zepo.

Login or Signup to post a comment