Deferred

delete line item from an order

The scenario is - We have received an order of 5 Dress Materials of different types..(5 line items)

If the customer wished to cancel any of the line item (phone/mail request) then, is it possible ?

Hi,

Thank you for the valuable feedback.We have noted this feature request.We will notify you as soon as this feature is taken into consideration for development.However the cancelling order feature will be available on our platform by April 2016.

Regards,

Team Zepo.

This feature is very important , some of my customers are asking me to cancel one or two items from an order and I am unable to do that except asking them to cancel the order and place new order, many a  times customer does not come back and order and we lose the business.

This feature is very important to provide better service to our customers.

Hi Team,

Thank you for the valuable feedback.The cancelling order feature will be available on our platform by April/May2016.

Regards,

Team Zepo.

Dear team,

I received an order last week for 12 products in the care where i wanted to remove 1 product as it was Out of Stock...but Zepo does not provide any feature yet to remove or edit the cart...

We are already in May 2016 so waiting for your new release this month.

Hi Team,

Thank you for the valuable feedback.

This feature is in the development cycle but has been deferred by a few months.We will notify you once this feature is live on our platform.

Best Regards,

Team Zepo.

Login or Signup to post a comment