Enable International Payment gateway

HI Team,

I am a requesting a feature that :

On a payment gateway page by default a customer can choose International Payment option without providing International Billing address. 

The scenario is : An international customer wants to purchase an item but he don't want to put International Billing address . He is keeping Shipping address and Billing address same which is Indian address, but he wants to pay with International Cards(Paypal). So right now a customer can not do like this.

Why I am requesting this feature because 90% times a customer is not adding International Billing address and when he comes on Payment page he shows Paypal payment option disable . So a customer confuses with that and disappoints with the payment option.

I have attached a screenshot of the page.

Please let me know if you want any more details.

Thanks ,

Chintan Pandya

Hello Chintan,

For the requested feature , we suggest you to apply for international payment gateway of PayU Biz.

As of now you have PayU Money payment gateway which does not support for international payment gateway. We will shift your account to Pay U Biz.

PayU biz supports only registered businesses .A one time set up fees of Rs 10,000/- is charged for the same.

Please let us know decision and we will accordingly take it forward.

Regards,

Team Zepo.

Thanks Kaushik for reply. Addition of 10,000 Rs can u also provide me the transaction rates of PayUbiz for Domestic and international debit/credit cards/Netbanking ? Also provide me the same information for CCavenue , I also read about it . what are the best solution. Thanks , Chintan

Hi Chintan,

We have raised a ticket for this query on your behalf.You can expect a reply to that ticket shortly.

Best Regards,

Team Zepo.

Login or Signup to post a comment