In Progress

Discount coupon for online payment

This feature would let offer discounts to your customers in case they use the online payment option. 

5 people like this idea

This Feature Has To Be Use, Cash On Delivery Charges Is Extra Then Courier, We Can Encourage Customer By Giving "Discount coupon for online payment" .

Hi Ranveer,  

Thank you for your valuable feedback.This Feature Request has already been planned but has been deferred and should be implemented in the updates to come in a couple of months.  

Thank You!   

Best Regards,  

Team Zepo.

Hi Zepo Team,

I strongly believe this is a must have feature and we have always wanted it for our estore. As you may already know the overall return/non-accpetance percentage for online orders are way lesser than Cash On Delivery orders. Hence, this feature will have a direct impact on our revenues.

While you guys have currently deferred this request to the near future, I urge you to please try and implement it as soon as possible.

Thanks,

Kunal Bahl

Hi Kunal,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.I have forwarded this feature to the technical team and has been included in the development pipeline.However this feature would take 3 months of time for development.Hence request your patience in this regard.

Thank you for your co-operation.

Best Regards,

Team Zepo. 

This is a very important feature which is required for all ecommerce platforms today and such feature is already in place on many other websites where a customer is offered a better deal if they are ready to pay upfront by using Online payment gateway.

I request Zepo team to work on such discount coupon option which is restricted to Online payment only so that companies associated with you have minimized losses on COD order RTO's.

Regards,

Dr Sumit Tiwari

Executive Director

Nutrimed Healthcare

Hi Sumit,

This feature is already in the development phase.This feature will be live on our platform by May 2016.

Thank you.

Best Regards,

Team Zepo.

By when can we have this feature LIVE? For the lack of this feature, there's something lost for both the parties involved - customer as well as the vendor. 

Hi Team,

This feature will be live on our platform by May 2016.

Thank you.

Dear Kaushik,

I am sure that Zepo's clients like us and 99% people in business who don't like losing thousands of revenues every month due to COD would like such feature as soon as possible.
Kindly fast track the development of such needed feature so that it benefits Zepo and its growth in long term as not everybody can manage to run a successful business while depending heavily on COD and closure of such businesses means loss of a client for Zepo also eventually !

Hi Sumit,

Thank you for the feedback.We are working on developing this feature.This feature will be live on our platform by May 2016.

Thank you.

Please implement this feature asap

HI Team,

This feature will be live on our platform by May 2016.

Best Wishes,

Team Zepo.

H Team Zepo,

I strongly believe this is a must have feature and we have always wanted it for our estore. As you may already know the overall return/non-accpetance percentage for online orders are way lesser than Cash On Delivery orders. Hence, this feature will have a direct impact on our revenues.

waiting for youl to implement this feature for a better sales & benefits to both customer & seller & even zepo indirectly ;) 

regards

cqc

Hi Zepo Team,

Is this featured Live ?  Just to confirm, this feature is to allow DISCOUNT coupon only for Online Payment via Credit/Debit card checkouts ?  We are very much looking forward for this feature. Currently there seems no option to restrict by specific payment option?. Please comment.

Thanks

Ganeshan Natarajan

Login or Signup to post a comment