Deferred

Assigning a product into multiple categories, instead of creating Duplicates

Hi

Currently, we need to duplicate a product every time , we need to assign into multiple categories. 

Lets take an example.

We have an item called - "Buddha oil painting" . I want to have this item in three categories

a.Buddha Collections

b.Oil Paintings

c.Paintings

Right now, three products get created in three categories

This has following problems

1. If a user clicks a particular item such as " Buddha oil painting" , he will get three items instead of one , which is not good

2. Maintenance is a problem - If i change price/stock/description/out of stock status of one , i need to change at all places, dnd sometimes it can be forgotten/missed

3. Time consuming

It could have been better , if we can assign product into multiple categories, rather than creating duplicates.

Infact all e-commerce stores , e.g Shopify allows the same.

Can you look into this asap

Regards

Richa

2 people like this idea

Hi,

Thank you for your valuable feedback.This Feature Request has already been planned and should be implemented in the updates to come in a couple of months.

Thank You! 

Best Regards, 

Team Zepo.

Hi Anish,

That's great! Any idea on the ETA for this feature?

Hello Ajay,

When can we have this feature?

Regards,

Archana at www.ekamonline.com

Hi Vijay,

We are already working on developing this feature.This feature will be available on all the stores within a months time.

Best Regards,

Team Zepo.

Dear Kaushik,

This feature is really needed very urgently, hope to hear from you very soon.

Regards
Sanjay Lalwani

Hi Anish, 

4 months ago you posted that this feature should be rolled out in a couple of months. That would mean the feature should have been out at least 2 months ago... 

Can you let us know the ETA for this feature? It is a core feature which any platform hosting stores should have. Not rocket science.

Please let us know immediately as we need to take a call on our store platform.

Regards, 

Jesal Mehta

www.qohindia.com

Hi Jesal,

Apologies for the inconvenience.This feature is already in the development pipeline but has been deferred.This feature will be out by the end of January 2016.

We request your patience in this regards while we develop this feature.

Thank you,

Best Regards,

Team Zepo.

Hi zepo the January is over and still the feature is not updated this is one of the important feature for an online store. with large number of products its hard categorize when you cant go more than 1 sub category and also not being able to assign a product in multiple categories. I think i can wait only 1 more month, Already 6 months and still implementing both??

Regards,
Sai Eshwar

Hi Sai,

Apologies for the inconvenience.This feature is already in the development phase, but has been deferred by a few months.We will notify you as soon as this feature is live on our platform.

Best  Regards,

Team Zepo.

Looking forward...

looking forward

Hi Team,

Thank you for the feedback.

This feature is in the development pipeline,but has been deferred by a few months.We will notify you as soon as this feature is live across our platform.  

Best Regards,

Team Zepo.

Dear Kaushik,

Any update with feature, would be high appreciated.

Regards
Sanjay

Login or Signup to post a comment